Privacy statementYour privacy is important to TARGETTA (Targetta LLC, Tallinn, ESTONIA). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that TARGETTA collects, and the ways in which TARGETTA uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
- TARGETTA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to TARGETTA.
Using personal informationTARGETTA may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, TARGETTA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your dataTARGETTA will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
TARGETTA will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers which are disconnected from this web site.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Other websitesThis website contains links to other websites.
TARGETTA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
CreditThis document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
by post to Veerenni 24, 10135 Tallinn, ESTONIA.